WINTER 2014 SEASON STARTS THE WEEK OF JANUARY 19TH...REGISTER TODAY!
For More YouTube Videos
San Diego County Flag Football Locations:
-- Clairemont (Madison H.S.) - Sat. A.M. (turf field) 11am - 2pm
-- 4S Ranch Sports Park - Sun. A.M. (turf field) 11:30am - 5pm
-- Balboa Stadium (San Diego H.S.) - Sun. P.M. (turf field) 4pm - 11pm
-- Chula Vista/Eastlake (Mater Dei H.S.) - Mon. P.M. (turf field) 6:15pm - 10:15pm
-- Poway - Mon. P.M. (turf field) 6pm - 10pm
-- Balboa Stadium (San Diego H.S.) - Tues. P.M. (turf field) 7pm - 11pm
-- Escondido - Tues. P.M. (grass field) 6pm - 10:30pm
-- Scripps Ranch - Weds. P.M. (grass field) 7pm - 10:15pm
-- Chula Vista/Eastlake (Mater Dei H.S.) - Weds P.M. (turf field) 6:15pm - 10:15pm
-- El Cajon (East County) - Thurs. P.M. (grass field) 6pm - 10:15pm
-- Escondido - Thurs. P.M. (grass field) 6pm - 10:30pm
Division I. - Supersonic (Highly Competitive – Elite)
Division II. – Mach 2 (Intermediate Level)
Division III. – Glider (Beginner)
Division IV. - Autopilot (Practice Squad)
Join the Excitement of our FAS Premier 6-on-6 Adult Flag Football Leagues and Experience:
* Preseason & 10 regular season games
* Year-round flag football leagues starting in January/May/September
* Seasonal playoffs and county championship tournaments
* Team and free agent registrations
* Online player and team statistics
* All-Star games
* Competitive league divisions for all skill levels
* Championship trophies, medals & apparel
* A 1PAT, 2PAT & 3PAT option
* Run plays
***Game scores, team stats and league standings are updated regularly***
Flag Football League Registration Fees (14 player max. rosters):
* Turf fields: $550 per team (before discounts).
* Grass fields: $450 per team (before discounts).
* Free agents: $60 per player
* A $72 team forfeit bond will need to be provided as a deposit but is refunded at the end of the season (if no games are forfeited) or carried over to next season.
* Referee/stats fees are $36 per team, per game.
League Fees Include:
* 10 regular season games including pre-season and post-season play
* Playoff advancement for the top four teams in each division
* Championship awards & apparel