Fall 2013 Season
- Fall Flag Football Leagues Begin in September
- Winter/Spring Flag Football Leagues Begin in January
- Summer Flag Football Leagues Begin in May
All-Star Game Policy
The following outlines our policies for the All-Star Game Tourney:
- An all-star team will be selected for each division (Division I and Division II only) for each location.
- The all-stars will be selected by FAS staff and referees as well as online voting by the players via the FAS Forum on the website and Facebook fan page.
- The cost for the all-star game tourney is $25 per player and covers three games per team. The fee will cover the field and referee costs and a Flight Action Sports all-star t-shirt. Fees must be submitted prior to the game in order to receive your FAS All-Star t-shirt and to play in the game.
- There will be 2 QBs, 1 RB, 1 Center, 5 WRs, 5 DBs, and 2 LBs selected for each team. Alternates will also be selected to fill in at certain positions if an all-star player selected is not available to play in the game.
- The All-Star game(s) will consist of two, 20-minute halves.